Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's been a looong time.

So, as the title of the post suggests, I kind of quit blogging. It's not that I dislike blogging, I like it quite a bit. But this is first and foremost, a music blog. I'm sure you've noticed that I'm quite verbose in my writing, and that spills over to the blog posts. This isn't a good thing.

It usually takes me a day or two to write ONE review, now with work, videogames, books, etc. I can't be using all my time to blog. So I have decided from now on to only write small bits about the albums I post. I will save the verbosity for my diary. I have also stopped giving numerical ratings to the albums. I was wondering how you can listen to an album and then come up with some number, it doesn't really make much sense. From now on I'll just say if it's good or not and let you be the judge.

No comments: