Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Return Of The Blog.

Other possible titles: Lord Of The Blogs.

I wouldn't exactly call this a return, since I've never actually blogged anything.
To me, blogging seemed like this totally lame thing that whiny teenagers, filled to the brim with piping hot angst would do, during their cold and lonely nights. Oh, so cold.
Now, my eyes are wide open, culture has sat me down in an emptied movie theater and put those little openers on my eyelids, so i can never close them. (sidenote: wouldn't your eyes dry out if you weren't allowed to blink for an extended period of time?) While images of war and angry monkeys play for 24 hours straight.
ANYWAY. I saw how much people put into their blogs, people pouring out their hearts, and even in some extreme cases, souls. And sometimes when I read peoples blogs, I feel embarrassed for them. So, I am here to bare my soul, bold(not really) and beautiful(probably not) as it is.
It will also serve as a venue for my readership to gather at, like a wellspring in a desert, you may sip from my spigot and become fully replenished!

Welcome, my children!

No comments: