Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sunset Rubdown Live!


Sunset Rubdown Live!

Live At Neumo’s

Score: Good Christ!

It’s been a while. I’ve been working on projects no one cares about, etc. So I thought I’d post a shawty today. It’s Sunset Rubdown, you guys! Fuck. It’s so good. Sunset Rubdown came to town a while ago but I wasn’t old enough to go. That was the day my soul died.

ANYWAY, it’s live so you can expect all the drunken screams. Spencer (who is a God by the way) is surprisingly soft spoken. His wild yelps are no indication of his real voice, which is found odd. But my beautiful falsetto isn’t really indicative of my voice. So maybe it isn’t that weird.

There are some nice new tracks on here. So enjoy it, it will probably be a month or two before Sunset Rubdown’s next album leaks.

I’ll be heading to Sasquatch(!) on Friday, so I probably won’t post anything. But then again, I never post anything anyway. I’m really just padding this post to make myself feel better. I feel good now. Do you?

Sunset Rubdown Live At Neumos

No comments: