Monday, April 30, 2007

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! Live!


Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!

Live Bonus Tracks

Score: Hit and Miss!

So I’m a big Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! fan, partly because they hyperbolize that shit! And I love to hyperbolize. As for their live recording…well, it’s hit and miss. During some tracks you can hear some drunk people singing, that’s never a good sign (except if it’s me belting out Big Pimpin’) Also with the lead singers voice, it’s hard for him to nail that squeal every time. I don’t blame him, I’m just saying.

Look, I’m only posting this so I can get 10 posts in one month. I’ve got my hand in too many fucking cookie jars! I’m working, writing TWO (2) separate essays, both monolithic in stature, Spiderman 3 comes out on Friday, Michael Chabon’s new book comes out tomorrow, I’m getting a ping-pong table, I’m working on some music, and some music reviews (full albums!) I’ve got like 6 on the go right now, I’m looking forward to reviewing MC Frontalot’s new album, as well as a couple of mc chris’s stuff (which is dominating my “25 most played” playlist)

Oh yeah, and if all that shit wasn’t bad enough, Mass Effect isn’t coming out until September, fuck you, Bioware. (if you aren’t a gamer…well then that made no sense)

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! Live!

No comments: